As reported by Loudwire, the frontowmna will make the walk alongside Ripley to perform “Brutality” prior to the Raw Women’s Championship.
As reported by Loudwire, an epic link up has been confirmed for this weekend’s WWE Wrestlemania 37 festivities.
New Year’s Day frontwoman Ash Costello will be making the ring walk with Rhea Ripley as the wrestling star attempts to dethrone the current Raw Women’s Champion, Asuka. The showdown in the squared circle is set for Sunday April 11th and will feature the very first live audience for a WWE event since the Covid-19 lockdown. Some 25,000 fans are expected in attendance at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay, Florida.
Rhea Ripley currently makes the walk to her signature track, “Brutality,” as performed by Ash Costello. It seemed only fitting that such a pivotal match for Ripley, come with a bit of added spectacle. Following her recent Raw debut, the NXT standout will look to kick down her signature boot stomp through the competition come Sunday April 11th with the title on the line and the stakes are at their highest.
Revisit Rhea talking metal, mosh pits, and her skyrocketing career professional wrestling career via Mosh Talks below. Wrestlemania 37 takes place April 10th and 11th and can be streamed exclusively via Peacock. The aitch card can also be seen below.
- Triple Threat match for the Universal Championship: Roman Reigns vs. Edge vs. Daniel Bryan
- WWE Championship: Bobby Lashley vs. Drew McIntyre
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Sasha Banks vs. Bianca Belair
- Raw Tag Team Championship: The New Day vs. AJ Styles and Omos
- The Fiend vs. Randy Orton
- Raw Women’s Championship: Asuka vs. Rhea Ripley
- Bad Bunny vs. The Miz
- Steel cage match: Braun Strowman vs. Shane McMahon
- United States Championship: Riddle vs. Sheamus
- Cesaro vs. Seth Rollins
- Intercontinental Championship: Big E vs. Apollo Crews
- Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn