Squared Circle Pit, the podcast that explores the intersection between rock music and pro wrestling, hosted by Rob Pasbani is back and will now be available to watch and listen to on the Knotfest podcast network.
The first episode back features AEW Revolution preview and predictions guitarist Tom Williams and podcaster Brian Quinby join the show to offer predictions on AEW Revolution. We also fantasy book how we want CM Punk to return.
Watch below or listen at this link.
If you like what you hear, make sure to check out the bi-weekly Knotfest Wrestling column.
Look out for a big preview in tomorrow's column. Here is the lineup for AEW Revolution:
- 60-minute iron man match for the AEW World Championship: MJF (c) vs. Bryan Danielson
- AEW Women’s World Championship: Jamie Hayter (c) vs. Ruby Soho vs. Saraya
- TNT Championship: Samoa Joe (c) vs. Wardlow
- AEW World Tag Team Championship: The Gunns (c) vs. The Acclaimed vs. Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal vs. TBD
- AEW World Trios Championship: The Elite (c) vs. The House of Black
- Chris Jericho vs. Ricky Starks — everyone banned from ringside
- Texas Death match: Jon Moxley vs. Hangman Page
- Christian vs. "Jungle Boy" Jack Perry