Kicking off Thursday, August 6 at 9pm GMT / 4pm ET / 1pm PT right here at Knotfest.com.
Raise your drinks as Slipknot No. 9 Iowa Whiskey brings you another round of Heavy Trivia by Kerrang! in tandem with Knotfest.com.
With all the super fans coming full force to Round 1, we’ve rallied together with Kerrang! to craft Round 2 with more artist appearances, intense questions and another round of whiskey. Round 2 kicks off today, Thursday, August 6 at 9pm GMT / 4pm ET / 1pm PT.
Round 1 explored six rounds of album openers, music in the last year, debut records, the ’90s, Slipknot and music videos. Play again at the video below.
“We had so much fun with the first ever Kerrang! Heavy Trivia Quiz night, and enjoyed seeing people from all over the world come together in the name of rock, that we couldn’t possibly not do it again!” says Kerrang! editor Sam Coare.
“Get ready to have your knowledge and fandom put the ultimate test for a second time – and yes, we’re once again going to be joined by some famous friends to help us out along the way. We can’t wait to see you all for a second bash at showing off quite how much you really know…”
Slipknot No. 9 Iowa Whiskey doesn’t want your glass empty so it’s teaming up with Kerrang! to offer a bottle to those who share this post and info via socials with the hashtag #KerrangHeavyTrivia.
Even though Trivia is open and free to play for everyone, underagers are a no-go to enter the Slipknot Whiskey contest as you must be 21+. Full rules below.
T&Cs are as follows:
There is no reward for playing the Kerrang! Heavy Trivia Quiz.
You must be 21+ to play and be entered into the prize draw. Proof of age will be required to claim any prize.
1. Supply of prize: Kerrang! is the promoter of the competition, and Iowa No. 9 are the provider of the prizes.
2. Iowa No. 9 grants Kerrang! the right to offer the prize for the competition.
3. The prize is described as a bottle of Iowa No. 9.
4. Kerrang! will inform the competition winners if they have won and secure their delivery details, and Iowa No. 9 will be responsible for despatching the prize to the winners.
5. All transfer of information will be governed by the Data Protection Legislation, and will not be shared with third parties by Kerrang! or Iowa No. 9
6. Iowa No. 9 is responsible for ensuring that the prize complies with applicable laws, health and safety legislation, trading and other industry standard regulations.
7. The closing date of the competition is August 14, 2020