In a powerful move before their imminent headline tour, UK metal powerhouse, Employed To Serve, has unveiled an exhilarating live video for their impactful track "World Ender".
The video brings to life their remarkable show during this year's Bloodstock festival. Reflecting on this milestone performance, the band stated, "Being invited to play the main stage at Bloodstock was a truly exciting moment for us and we knew we wanted to make a statement. We knew we had to immortalise this milestone performance in a video, and really capture the energy and enthusiasm of the Bloodstock audience. When it came to picking the song for the video, there was no contest, it had to be 'World Ender'. The song itself is about one chapter ending and another beginning, which we think perfectly sums up our excitement for what comes next for ETS. We can guarantee it will be bigger and better than anything that has come before."
Fans eager to catch the band live can do so on the dates below. Pupil Slicer and Going Off will join them as support.
- Oct 25: Newcastle The Cluny 2
- Oct 26: Glasgow The Cathouse
- Oct 27: Leeds The Key Club
- Oct 28: Manchester Gorilla
- Oct 29: Milton Keynes Craufurd Arms
- Oct 30: Nottingham Bodega
- Oct 31: Birmingham Devil's Dog
- Nov 01: Bristol Exchange
- Nov 02: Cardiff Clwd Ifor Bach
- Nov 03: London Lafayette
- Nov 04: Brighton Green Door Store