Read the statement from organizers and their optimistic plans for 2024.
In a year that has already included historic crowds for Knofest Japan, Knotfest Australia and most recently Knotfest Italy, the plans to trek to Brazil before the close of the year have been forced to be postponed.
Initially slated for October 21st and 22nd in Sao Paolo, Brazil, the South American installment of Knotfest has now been rescheduled to 2024. In an announcement via social media, Knotfest Brazil organizers shared, “The 2023 edition of KNOTFEST had to be postponed and it will no longer take place on October 21 and 22 in São Paulo.
In an effort to give the fans the best experience possible, organizers are taking some additional time to get planning measures into place, ultimately pushing back the Sao Paolo dates.
The statement can be read in full below.
MORE ON KNOTFEST…
- Sinead O’Connor has passed away
- The bands not-to-be-missed at Sound and Fury 2023
- Squared Circle Pit – Mecha Wolf talks being NWA Tag Champ + His Metal Band
- Dying Wish announce new album, ‘Symptoms of Survival’
- Signs of the Swarm Discuss New Beginnings, Inspirations and Unexpected Influences on ‘Amongst The Low & Empty’
Upgrade to Knotfest Premium for early ticket access to the biggest shows, in studio footage from Slipknot, exclusive performances, 10% off merch and much more!