The band will head out on their ‘Floriduh’ Tour this September.
The past couple of years have certainly been a Limp Bizkit renaissance. After igniting fans with their first album in 10 years, Still Sucks, and their litany of performances, it is time for us all to break out the big pants as they permeate other genres.
LA based surf-punk band Fidlar have released their own take on Limp Bizkit’s 1999 smash hit, “Nookie,” where Durst, along with those of us who were there, belts “I did it all for the nookie.”
Commenting on the decision to revamp the lead single from Limp Bizkit‘s 7x multi-platinum, Significant Other, “Limp Bizkit changed my life and this song should be taught at Juilliard,” FIDLAR frontman Zac Carpenter told Spin.
Earlier this year, Fidlar returned with their EP That’s Life, which can be found HERE.
FIDLAR will embark on a Floridan tour this September, stopping in six different cities in the state in one week. Dates can be found below. Tickets can be found – HERE
MORE ON KNOTFEST…
- Sinead O’Connor has passed away
- The bands not-to-be-missed at Sound and Fury 2023
- Squared Circle Pit – Mecha Wolf talks being NWA Tag Champ + His Metal Band
- Dying Wish announce new album, ‘Symptoms of Survival’
- Signs of the Swarm Discuss New Beginnings, Inspirations and Unexpected Influences on ‘Amongst The Low & Empty’
Stay in the know – join Knotfest for relevant news, exclusive content, interviews, and more.
Upgrade to Knotfest Premium for early ticket access to the biggest shows, in studio footage from Slipknot, exclusive performances, 10% off merch and much more!